To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60631
- Natalie Wright
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SHORT-TERM- Administrative Assistant
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant in Chicago. This position will be May 2, 3, 8, 9, 10.
• Greet all guests, as well as update daily signage in reception area.
• Order car services for guests as requested.
• Assist users with the use of audio/visual equipment in the conference rooms.
• Coordinate badge orders for new employees/replacement badges.
• Answer phones for the C Suite when Executive Assistants are unavailable.
• Order/coordinate food and deliveries for all C Suite meetings.
• Manage the conference rooms for equipment operation, cleanliness, supplies and negotiating space.
• Provide support to the C Suite executive assistants with activities such as: various data entry projects.
• Participate in projects and initiatives, where additional support is needed.
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
• Attention to detail and ability to create solutions.
• Ability to edit and proof read written communications.
• Good time management, planning, and organizing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Ability to and willingness to seek out work and the drive to accomplish goals.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to new or changing assignments, processes, and people.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team. Requirements:
• Microsoft Office, with entry level expertise in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Good general computer skills
• Candidates for this position must have 3-5 years support staff experience.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
• Self-starter with a can-do attitude who takes initiative and anticipates the needs of the team.
• Must be professional, well spoken, and able to interact with internal and external customers at all levels. Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Enter voucher invoice information for payments into company accounting system
- Perform clerical duties as needed (scanning, faxing)
Why Kelly? With Kelly®, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year. As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. *Please note that this position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch but by the National team. In order to be considered please send your resume to email@example.com.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.