Sr Info/IT Analyst
Through Date March 2020
**MUST HAVES: Claims data, and building patient cohorts, similar to a bio-stats or entry level HEOR role, Heavy Coding/Writing/Programming Experience (i.e. the candidate should know what a "Kaplan Meier Curve " is and being able to program it).
**MUST HAVES: Experience in pharma or working at a firm like ZS, Mu Sigma, IQVIA or Symphony will be a requirement.
Key skills and education include:
Education and Experience:
• BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, engineering, economics, math, etc. and 6+ years quantitative analytical or forecasting experience; or advanced degree in an analytical field and 4+ years statistical analysis and/or quantitative experience.
• 2+years pharmaceutical analytics/sales/brand marketing experience. Field Sales and Brand Marketing Analytics experience preferred.
• In-depth experience designing and conducting quantitative secondary market research, including cohort based studies in syndicated insurance claims data sets. The ability to meaningfully portray and effectively communicate complex quantitative data in an easy-to-understand format is required. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in a complex franchise-specific market. Proven experience with global Sales and Marketing organizations and experience with pharmaceutical data sources e.g., IQVIA/IMS, SHA (Symphony Health) and chart audits are required
• Knowledge of coding techniques in SAS, R, SPSS or Python and VBA, and advanced Excel skills. Comfort with reporting production and automation techniques.
• Demonstrated proficiency with statistical methods, e.g. Kaplan Meier, regression analysis, descriptive statistics, etc.
• Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or similar preferred
• Experience with people and vendor management preferred
Installations (Computer Systems)