Ready to join our BIG family? Text "BIG LOTS" to 97211 to schedule an interview.
When you join our team, you’ll enjoy extra savings with a 20% discount on almost everything in store – even food! And a 30% discount on Indoor and Outdoor furniture. Additional benefits include a same day pay option (hourly associates only), discounts on Apple products, Verizon, AT&T services, and more! For More information about benefits, see [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Store Associates and Stockers general store operational duties including cashiering, customer service, truck unloading, stocking, merchandise recovery, and light cleaning or maintenance as assigned.
1. Greets and assists customers as needed in order to maintain the highest level of customer service.
2. Maintains and operates point-of-sale systems efficiently and accurately.
3. Drives customer loyalty program participation, including sign ups and rewards processing at check-out.
4. Participates in the freight flow process including truck unloading, stocking, merchandise presentation and recovery.
5. Participates in furniture department operations including carry-outs and display assembly as needed.
6. Maintains appearance of the store’s interior and exterior to company standards including light maintenance duties and cleaning.
7. Performs daily front-end maintenance including check stand cleanliness, replenishment of merchandise and supplies and floor safety.
8. Performs other tasks as assigned by Store Leadership, such as cart retrieval, shrink control and safety-related tasks.
- Customer Service
- General Stores
- Loyalty Programs