To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
Lennar Homes • Miami, FL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Talent Acquisition Manager serves as a functional point-of-contact for regional recruiters, field managers, clients and associates for the recruiting process. The Regional Talent Acquisition Manager will play a key role in roll in the development and achievement of new metrics, programs or projects, sourcing strategies, recruitment technology and other tools that measure and promote talent acquisition effectiveness. This role will collaborate closely with the entire team, including RPO sales and cross-functional groups to provide support toward our Talent Acquisition strategies as well as providing quality measures desired by all of our internal and external clients
- Lead, motivate support and assess a team of experienced recruiters to deliver efficient, creative and effective sourcing strategies that include attracting, processing, selecting and retaining a diverse pool of talent for various roles within the organization.
- Enhance, deliver and maintain talent acquisition strategy consisting of standardized full-cycle recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice and consistency. Includes leading and managing all talent acquisition processes up to offer/hire and vendor relations.
- Partner with leaders to determine staffing needs and produce forecasts and reporting. Incorporates metrics to define success/failure, and shares with key stakeholders.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement to ensure deadlines are met, while maintaining quality. Includes maintaining knowledge with the current trends in talent landscape, recruiting methodologies and tactics in various markets.
- Manage the effectiveness of processes, costs and strategies.
- Develop, implement and manage college recruiting programs in various markets.
- Lead and champion the use of the recruiting module and/or other recruiting software portals to track applicants through the interview and selection phase through to on-boarding. Provide oversight and education to the Talent Acquisition team and organization, to meet system compliance.
- Build a network of resources to source provider candidates that includes research and recommendations of new and creative approaches.
- Complete and/or facilitate Direct Recruitment of critical or leadership positions within the Region(s)
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement processes.
- Work with and engage the Talent Acquisition team to manage applicant tracking and pipeline development for current and future recruiting needs in the various functional areas.
- Develop workforce strategies in partnership with the Director of Talent Acquisition, which includes internal and external research and data analysis to identify drivers around recruitment and retention strategies.
- Establish productive relationships and rapport with internal and external customers to gain a joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities by meeting on a regular basis and providing timely follow up on issues/concerns. Provides leaders with appropriate guidance on handling talent acquisition processes and issues, providing rationale for recommendations so that leaders can make informed decisions.
- Support and assist with implementation of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the organization.
- Support the HR data / reporting needs of the team, using knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Human Resource Information Systems, and general database management and reporting to supplement and communicate with the HR Reporting area, ensuring the HR team has the data and reports they need on both a routine and ad hoc or project basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Major in Human Resources, Business Management, Construction or Hospitality Preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of related management experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high volume, multi-site, multi-state environment preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience in in a fast-paced, high volume, multi-site, multi-state environment preferred.
- Proven experience turning goals into action by creating and executing strategies and plans to achieve talent acquisition objectives.
- Must be goal-oriented with demonstrated ability to interact successfully in unfamiliar or new environments to accomplish hiring goals.
- Ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed, but also take direction from all levels of managers within the assigned region.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Should have good comfort level with integrating multiple applications to streamline operations through technology solutions.
- Experience with multiple ATS platforms required. Taleo/iCims/Workday preferred.
- Must have the flexibility and ability to travel periodically/regularly, depending on company needs required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.