Senior Digital Product Manager – Digital Channels
Los Angeles, CA (Remote till covid)
10 months’ contract
This role is part of the Digital Channels organization and will lead a Client vertical across Web and/or Mobile (Personal or Business). Using a combination of analysis, research, client empathy, stakeholder engagement and judgement, drive the strategic roadmap to deliver superior digital experiences for our Clients.
• Oversee a Digital Product vertical across responsive web and/or mobile app (Personal or Business).
• Define and continually update the product strategy, which is aligned to the LOB and Client needs.
• Deliver an exceptional product experience for our clients.
• Own both the strategy & delivery; driving the day-to-day activities of the agile development team.
• Deeply understand and empathize the challenges our market, clients and stakeholders face and how our products help to solve them.
• Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy.
• Facilitate requirements definition sessions with stakeholders and continuous communication
• Establish annual goals, OKRs & KPIs; iterate on solutions using data to inform your decisions
• Engage with user experience and research teams to define and implement client usability testing, concept validation, and co-creation studies to gain insights and identify client needs and solutions (Design Thinking).
• Lead and manage cross-functional teams to get buy-in/approval/guidance, including lines of business, operations, legal, compliance, information security, fraud, and other LOBs.
• Evangelize product management best practices, provide mentorship to junior colleagues and be a change agent in an evolving digital organization
What You Have:
• 5+ years of Digital Product Management Experience in a Product Manager role
• Empathy for Stakeholders and Clients
• Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies
• Excellent communication and documentation skills including user stories, acceptance criteria and requirements refinement; Ability to present to both internal and external stakeholders, as well as technical partners & team members
• Experience using Data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap
Required Work Experience
• Minimum 5 years Digital Product Management Experience (Web and/or Mobile)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience operating in Scrum Agile Delivery
• Bachelor’s degree
• MA/MBA a plus
• Commercial, Business Banking or Personal Banking, Financial Services, Fintech experience a plus
• Aha!, Jira, Confluence is a plus
• Deep understanding of digital banking products and digital experiences
• Responsive Web, Mobile and API cross-channel experience
• Apply Design Thinking and BDD methodologies to deliver exceptional customer experiences
Shoeb Khan, The Judge Group
| [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Digital Product Manager
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Digital Product Manager
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Software Development Methodologies
Behavior Driven Development