Our client, a privately owned real estate firm, is seeking to hire a Junior Administrative Assistant for their New York office supporting the Digital Technology team. We are seeking someone who is highly organized and has the capability to multitask in a very fast paced environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the firm. The hours are Monday- Friday, 9:00 a.m.-6:00p.m. with a willingness to work overtime as needed.
* Scheduling and calendar management as needed for the team
* Meet and greet visitors and guests as needed, answering phones, coordinating conference rooms and meal arrangements.
* Handle travel planning including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations, car service arrangements and driving directions as needed.
* Heavy processing and tracking of expenses, and submitting reports for reimbursements through Concur
* Produce letters, memoranda, presentations, reports, etc. as necessary; proofread documents for appropriate grammar, punctuation and spelling.
* Assist in presentation preparation.
* Provide core administrative support to the NY Digital Technology team.
* Performing ad hoc projects as needed.
* Minimum 1 year of corporate administrative experience
* Must have an Bachelor's degree
* Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and interact with senior management
* Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent phone manner and management a must
* Must have superior skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and proficient knowledge in PowerPoint
* Ideal candidate will have experience with Concur or a similar type of software
* Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
* High energy level
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Setting Up Files