Outside Sales Associate
Location: Charleston, SC
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated individual with a proven record of effort driven success and are interested in an opportunity to join a highly successful growing sales team in the construction arena, this position may be the right fit for you.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary with strong commission potential
- Full health benefits, 401k, pension plan
- Great support for training and guidance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid mileage, data plan, laptop provided, etc.
- Associate’s degree (AAS), or Trade School Certification, or Bachelor’s Degree (BS) preferred.
- Recent college graduates and/or up to 1-2 years in sales.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- Practical computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite and learn internal business systems).
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Must be willing to participate in the year-long training program.
- Self-motivated and great organizational skills.
- Goal oriented.
- As part of the program, you will be partnered with an experienced Traditional Sales Representative for a period of 18 - 24 months to assist you in your comprehensive, hands-on training. If you are confident in your sales abilities, have a high degree of energy, and strong interpersonal and communication skills, we invite your inquiry of this position. This position offers the start to a great career in the high-end building materials industry, focusing on commercial roofing.
- Travel within the assigned territory.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Hardworking And Dedicated