You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client is a fast-growing advertising agency in midtown Manhattan that is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
$27/hr – $32/hr
The Administrative Assistant will provide general administrative support to the largest department in the company. This work includes paperwork, sending emails, keeping inventory, and helping with weekly department meetings.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Answering phone calls and directing phone calls to proper individuals
- Organizing calendars and scheduling meetings
- Taking detailed notes while present at meetings
- Maintaining a filing system
- Communicating with all individuals professionally
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- Organized, punctual, and computer savvy
- Prior administrative experience or relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Competitive benefits package
- General Administrative Support
- File Systems
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 119108
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.