Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
Mohawk Industries is a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a private fleet of drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Regional Delivery Drivers
transport Mohawk products to flooring retail centers, warehouses, distribution centers and job sites.
Why be a Regional Delivery Driver for Mohawk?
*Sign-on bonus paid out in 3 payments. $2,000 at 90 days, $2,000 at 6 months and $2,000 at 1 year. If employment is terminated at any time during the first year of employment, any remaining bonus payments will not be paid.
- Consistent, year-round work
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- $6,000 Sign on Bonus
- Driver will spend two nights in a hotel and off on weekends
- Weekly Average $1,300-$1,500
- 1st Shift (starting at 6:00a.m.)
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than 130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include Quick-Step, Pergo, Daltile, IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group and Mohawk Home.
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal communication and customer-service skills
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet jacks '
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Communications
- Forklift Truck