Turn up the HEAT with a new career! We have a Warehouse Associate opportunity with a local distribution warehouse in New Castle, DE.
This company has been a leader in distribution of restaurant supplies and they are looking for YOU to join their team TODAY!
Exceptional candidates will have previous experience as a picker, packer, puller, forklift operator, or scanner in the past.
Please respond to this posting with an updated copy of your resume.
Details for the Warehouse Associate:
- Schedule: Full Time! 1st Shift: 7am- 3:30pm, Monday-Friday and 2nd Shift: Sunday, 10am-6pm, Monday-Thursday, 3pm-11:30pm
- Pay Rate: $11/hour with pay increase after taken on permanent
- Permanent position- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Warehouse Associate:
- Pick and pack orders in a fast-paced warehouse
- Loading and unloading trucks as well as other shipping and receiving duties
- Palletizing, shrink wrapping, and staging for shipping
Job Requirements for the Warehouse Associate:
- Must have at least 1 year of steady warehouse experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse associate, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, concierge representative, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND9
General Office Associate