About us: Since 1962, Southern Industrial has helped install and maintain the manufacturing and industrial base that has fueled growth across the Southeast.
We have grown from a Carolinas-based crane and rigging company into the leading provider of turn-key industrial construction and plant maintenance services in the Southeast.
As part of EMCOR Group, Southern Industrial's ability to serve our customers is enhanced by EMCOR's financial strength and national presence.
Job Title: IT Data Analyst
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and supports reporting solutions with Crystal Reports, SSRS and Power BI for various business units.
- Maintains and enhances existing HR, accounting and project management information systems ensuring SLAs are met and that systems continue to meet user needs.
- Provides data mining and content aggregation utilizing Southern Industrial’s information portal and web-enabled systems.
- Analyzes business processes, functions and procedures to determine the most effective business systems software to meet the needs of the organization. Documents system specifications and notes changes in procedure.
- Coordinates implementation of system software, including data transformation to new platforms, and works with application support personnel to resolve system issues.
- Develops training materials and technical support for end-users.
- Other duties may be assigned as specific projects dictate.
- A minimum of 2 years of development experience is required.
- Solid background with Crystal Reports, SSRS and Power BI.
- Solid background in SQL Server administration and data modeling.
- Experience with the DNN web content management preferred.
- Experience with the Sage/Timberline CRE is preferred.
- Background in IT project management, including establishing business cases and budgets, project plans and schedules and project tracking.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Sql Server Reporting Services
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: ITANA05569
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) is a Fortune 500 company and a
leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy
infrastructure, and building services.
View the full profile
A provider of critical infrastructure systems, EMCOR gives
life to new structures and sustains life in existing ones by its planning,
installing, operating, maintaining, and protecting the sophisticated and
dynamic systems that create facility environments This includes electrical,
mechanical, lighting, air conditioning, heating, security, fire protection, and
power generation systems---in virtually every sector of the economy and for a
diverse range of businesses, organizations and government. EMCOR represents a
rare combination of broad reach with local execution, combining the strength of
an industry leader with the knowledge and care of 170 locations.