Are you looking for an opportunity with a growing company with competitive wages? Staffmark, along with our client in Murrieta, CA, is looking to add a Material Handler to their team.
Our client is one of the largest global automotive suppliers of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. From automated driving to hybrid and electric vehicle components, were crafting the core technologies of modern mobility. We draw on the strengths of individual inventors who are joining together to become an unstoppable force for global good.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualified candidates must possess a High School Diploma or GED and 0-3 years of material handling experience.
- Prior warehouse experience is required.
- Loads and unloads materials and goods from ingoing and outgoing trucks.
- Moves, stores and spaces materials as directed, using motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment.
- Uses computer and/or RF equipment continuously for material handling assignment information, including updating the system to indicate current inventory, to generate and print bar code labels to attach to products and/or containers and to confirm transaction completion.
- Attends training or meetings as scheduled by management, to share information and to help improve the overall work process.
- Maintains a clean work environment by maintaining good 5S (cleanliness, organization) conditions in assigned work areas while performing daily job assignments.
- Experienced in working in a fast-environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
Apply here: www.mystaffmark.com
*Please reply to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Entry Level Mechanical Assembly with your NAME & PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS. You will be contacted immediately to get you started in the hiring process!* OR send us a text @
using the hash tag #HIREME
1st shift Mon - Fri with Saturday OT as needed . 6am to 230pm
Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more.
Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Material Handling