To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlottesville, VA
- Vaco - Richmond
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer - Direct Hire
Vaco Technology • Charlottesville, VA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Senior Software Developer position is a unique opportunity to create web-based applications in a small shop environment.
- Work as an integral member of the technology team to build applications and tools for the investment process;
- Contribute to the front-end development of web applications that allow the manipulation of proprietary data systems and models;
- Implement web-based interactive data visualization and reporting solutions;
- Develop tools for implementing UI/UX frameworks across multiple web applications;
- Create and maintain documentation for projects and tools;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with end-users across the organization.
Position Requirements Include
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field;
- A minimum of five years related experience with front-end design and development;
- Ability to develop .NET MVC web applications around existing data structures, using C#;
- Knowledge of HTML 5 and the current versions of CSS and well-known CSS frameworks (such as Bootstrap) to create visually appealing user interfaces;
- Ability to write basic T-SQL statements or use Entity Framework (EF4 or higher);
- Ability to troubleshoot functional and/or layout problems in code written by yourself or colleagues;
- Ability to use a version control/code repository system and follow company code policies and procedures;
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical project members or stakeholders;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical & critical thinking skills;
- A strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile;
- Possess a high level of professionalism and integrity.