To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Atrium Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Our client, a well-known Technology company, is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join their team. The Accounting Clerk will be part of one of the most internationally recognized organizations and will have the opportunity to participate in their continual growth. As an Accounting Clerk you will be part of an organization that only hires the sharpest and most resourceful individuals possible.
Position Overview: The Accounting Clerk will be reporting directly to the Controller. As an Accounting Clerk you will be responsible for assisting with budgeting, supporting accounts payable and receivable teams as needed and heavy utilization of Excel. The Accounting Clerk must be an excellent communicator and possess impeccable organizational and time management skills. The ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running, be able to work within a team environment and take initiative if needed.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Perform Vlookups, Pivot Table and data input to Excel
- Assist with G/L reconciliation
- Participate in month end close
- Coordinate efforts between A/P and A/R teams
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
Accounting Clerk Qualifications:
- 1-2 years' (or related internship experience) working in a large accounting department
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to communicate effectively via email and phone with various stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (or related experience)
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package