To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35203
- Kristen Schneider
- Phone: 205-326-0004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Network Engineer/Architect
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Birmingham, AL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ITAC Solutions is assisting a client in the Birmingham, AL area in their search for Network Engineer/Architect!
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise-level networks, provide expertise of IT switches/routers and maintain knowledge of emerging networking trends. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, eager to continually learn and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Providing solid understanding of secure network architecture to assist in transportation of various applications
- Overseeing the planning, implementation, migration and deployment of network solutions
- Working with Cisco products and installing, configuring and maintaining routers/switches
- Building, upgrading and configuring new and existing system components
- Providing technical documentation for solutions (Diagrams, Test Plans, Requirements)
- Communicating with end-users to gather business and technical requirements
- Liaise with outside vendors to planning and installations of data/voice communication networks
- Testing network infrastructure functionality for validation
- Working with various steams to implement network solutions as required
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5-7+ years’ experience in network design, deployment, configuration and troubleshooting
- Highly knowledgeable of Cisco Routers/Switches and Nexus 9K
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications
- Skilled in firewall technologies, system design, implementing and resolving issues in complex network systems
- Extensive experience in LAN/WAN, VLAN, EIGRP, OSPF, VPN’s, MPLS, NAT, QOS and SSL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments