Duration: 9 months
3 positions available
**Warehouse and Assembly experience preferred - paint experience not required. Worker will NOT be painting any materials. Candidates need mechanical skillset.
The Role: The client seeks to hire a Paint Prep/Assembler to be responsible for the preparation of pumping units and accessory equipment for painting.
The Paint Prep/Assembler is also responsible for the re-assembly and decaling of the units and/or accessory equipment following completion of the painting process. Proper preparation will assure paint adhesion and functionality. Proper re-assembly and decaling will assure a complete product meeting production build and /or customer expectations.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Comply with XDS and OSHA safety standards, procedures and regulations, including daily attendance of safety/tool box meetings.
- Act as a role model for a safety conscientious environment
- Disassemble, remove and store components from equipment (newly fabricated or refurbished)
- Mask equipment using tape and masking material in preparation for painting
- Power wash, sand, grind and mask equipment being refurbished and repainted Reassemble and apply vinyl labels in accordance with production and/or customer orders
- Move equipment in and out of preparation and paint booth areas using a forklift
Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Ability to use and/or operate basic hand tools (manual and power-driven)
- General mechanical aptitude
- Ability and willingness to follow direction and be a team player
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Auto body, paint shop or vocational technical center experience preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
- Standing eight (8) hours per day
- Using full range of physical motions associated with general labor work throughout the eight (8) hours to include walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting, carrying/ lifting and climbing (up to 3 feet)
- Manual lifting and maneuvering up to 50 pounds
- Machine assisted lifting (forklifts/cranes) exceeding 50 pounds
- Work using personal protective equipment
Work Environment: Manufacturing environment; may be exposed to loud noises, changing temperatures, machinery with moving parts and various materials
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Attention To Detail
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)