We are currently assisting multiple clients in their search for full charge bookkeepers (both full and part-time hours) to maintain and accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions.
Contract and Direct Hire positions.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Complete hands-on responsibility for the bookkeeping function
- Processing of AR/AP and collections activities
- Processing payroll
- Maintain cash management systems
- Maintain compliance with all applicable State and Federal laws and regulations
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Preparation of financial reports
- Ensure that the administrative and data entry functions are completed
- URL blocked - click to apply
- College degree, a plus
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years proven bookkeeping experience
- Quick Books experience
- Maintain level of organization, time management skills, and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and ExcelURL blocked - click to apply
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to pass criminal, credit, education and drug screening prior to employment
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB8234_23902
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 2000 and initially focused on placing IT and Accounting professionals (hence the name "ITAC") in temporary/contract, contract to hire and direct hire positions with clients throughout the country.
ITAC has four offices (click here for our locations) led by a management team mostly comprised of owners in the business, built on decades of industry and corporate staffing experience. We're now also connecting professionals in fields like Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources and all those other roles that keep the wheels turning in every company (where phrases like "heavy lifting" and "sharp objects" only apply to copy paper and staples, respectively).
View the full profile