Are you passionate about doing work that matters? Join our team and make a difference at The Stratford. Carmel's 5 star premier Retirement Community is seeking FT & PT Housekeepers to clean and sanitize common areas, homes, apartments, suites, and healthcare units on the campus. Housekeeper will follow a regular work schedule to accomplish duties under the supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisor.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required .
- Technical certification from a janitorial program desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Janitorial or maintenance experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar housekeeping position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal and close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to use hand tools, carts and dollies.
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program