At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
This position is responsible to ensure that an uninterrupted flow of product is available to meet Customer demand/forecast as agreed upon with Global Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service via the Sales Operation & Planning (S&OP) model. Understanding of best practices in scheduling, MRP systems, and data/metric analysis is essential for this role to be successful.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Materials Management, Supply Chain, Business Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field or 6 years of supply planning responsibilities, preferably in manufacturing.
- Medical Device or ISO/FDA regulated industry experience preferred.
- APICS (CPIM/CIRM) or other Planning related certifications preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) skills preferred.
- Hands-on experience in an ERP/MRP systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization both inside and outside the company. Must be able to summarize issues and present facts to make recommendations to management.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts and the ability to demonstrate everyday incremental improvements within job scope.
- Demonstrated ability to follow up with tasks and issues along with problem-solving skills are essential. Ability to drive and sustain improvements to Supply Chain processes.
- Ensure the uninterrupted scheduling of products by obtaining and ensuring the delivery schedules meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Lead working sessions with Production to determine the optimal model mix and schedule for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Coach and train other Planners on creating and tracking production schedules.
- Owns schedule attainment tracking and monitoring for designated focus factory.
- Maintain daily/weekly production schedules in line with customer and the companies’ requirements.
- Provide input and support supply planning process as part of Sales Operation and Planning model.
- Responsible for timely communication of product availability with both internal and external customers.
- Accountable to become advanced user of business software system to ensure appropriate and accurate MRP/ERP parameters and master data.
- Work with Global Supply Chain team to set standard processes for local production planning team.
- Coordinate with the Procurement, R & D, Operations, and other various departments in support of introduction of new products.
- Summarize and analyze data for Management team related to schedule performance and adherence.
- Manage ECO implementations, design changes, labor and material shortages, backlogs, and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Lead improvement projects to update policies and procedures that support production planning functions.
Cantel company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status.
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: The careers pages of our website are only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of Cantel. Staffing and recruiting agencies that are not preferred suppliers are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, resumes or CVs, or to forward resumes, CVs or applications directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
Cantel does not accept unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. Cantel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact (and hire) candidates presented in such unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications without incurring any type of a fee.
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies that are not preferred suppliers but that wish to respond to a vacancy, should contact URL blocked - click to apply for further information.
Process Improvements (Business)
Scheduling (Project Management)