To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Performance Manager
Ashley Furniture HomeStore • Greenville, SC
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Broad River Retail is growing again and looking for talented individuals to join our team as a Retail Performance Manager.
We are looking for a RPM who cares about the quality products and services they represent, their customers, and their co-workers. We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, energized, customer service and sales focused. If you’re fashion forward, passionate, relentless, professional, and a 'people-person,' we want to talk with you!Required Experience:
- Champions our Mission, Values, and Customer Beliefs
- Creates, communicates, and executes on the Selling System
- Monitors and reports individual sales associate performance relative to sales goals and measures Leads all sales activities and initiatives
- Ensures excellent customer service experience
- Mentors and coaches store associates
- Executes staffing plan
- Manages and communicates key Management Reports
- Addresses problems or issues in store under-performance
- Monitors sales associate performance based on established goals
- Oversees consistent implementation of process and policy standards across store
- Supervises showroom appearance standards for general cleanliness and tidiness to complete and accurate price tagging
- Participates in call to review store results (relative to goals) m-t-d for Sales per Traffic Up and other measurements such as Staffing Levels, Marketing Feedback, and Sales Successes and Opportunities
Amount of Travel
- Candidates need to be geographically flexible and able to move within our Broad River footprint.
- The compensation range for a RPM is commensurate with both experience and education.
- A passion for retail!
- High energy with a sense of urgency
- Ability to improve store performance and meet Company's growth needs.
- At least five years experience in a big box retail management with a track record in retail or commissioned sales
- History of successfully managing a team of 10 or more Associates is required
- Must have professional appearance, excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- Able to work varied shifts, hours and days
We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependant coverage - Paid vacation - Recognition and reward programs - 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
A host of other excellent benefits!