An Iron Bow Administrative Specialist assists the Herndon Office with various duties, keeping up to date, and ensuring that policies, processes and reports are timely.
- Works on administrative duties.
- Greets visitors and answers phones.
- Orders food for events in office throughout the year including the busy season.
- Keeps the office up to date with supplies and operational equipment.
- Enters necessary coding onto vendor invoices for accounting purposes.
- Prepares and/or initiates ordering process.
- Works closely all personnel ensuring everyone has all supplies needed.
- Putting together new hire books for orientation.
- Receive deliveries/packages from Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS.
- Maintain badge inventory.
- Mail and email accounting invoice receipts.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Very detail oriented
- High ability to multi-task
- Highly organized
- Great verbal and written communication
- Work well under stressful situations
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office skills required.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to submit results with very little notice/quick turn-around time
- Ability to adhere to policy and procedure
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Three to five years of experience are desired.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.