Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Location: Georgetown, KY
Long term Contract Opportunity
- Develop sourcing strategies, which result in supply base optimization
- Work closely with related groups for bid preparations and schedules
- Negotiate with supplier partners for cost savings and avoidance utilizing competitive benchmarking of detailed cost elements and analysis of cost variance
- Participate in price review activities including gentani (unit cost) level activities with suppliers to promote deep understanding of cost drivers and early design work to optimize the product/ service scope
- Establish & assess cost standards to reach a consistent, efficient approach to pricing, including timely payment issuance
- Report accurately and timely to all project milestones including reporting out to top management on creation of target & achievement to such target, including identifying and negotiating all design changes and Value Engineering (VE)ideas
- Execute strategy and work closely with buyers on other commodities to ensure all targets, and due dates are met. Understand and analyze respective commodity market trends to ensure Toyota is using the right supplier candidates and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Buying or procurement experience, including negotiating product cost
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (including macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
Added bonus if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management.
- Managing over $100M spend
- Experience with RFQ (Request for Quotation) procurement system, including cost and supply base strategy analysis
- Experience with gap analysis and identifying trends with large scale data sets
- Professional experience in an indirect buying role, including responsibility for analysis and negotiation of product and manufacturing cost
- Working experience with Microsoft Power BI (including data importation, slicer manipulation, report creation and troubleshooting)
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US41L8ED_BH1610982
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly Engineering Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly Engineering Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is focused exclusively on placing skilled engineering professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time engineering jobs across a full spectrum of related industries and disciplines, including:
Kelly Engineering Resources employees work more than 6 million hours in positions ranging from chemical engineers to robotic technicians to R&D specialists to AutoCAD® designers.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile