We are currently seeking an entry-level Engineer Associate for one of our regional offices in Vienna or Richmond (VA), or Baltimore, MD.
The Traffic Engineer Associate will work with Engineers on engineering and transportation planning tasks, preparation of technical documents, and coordination with clients at various stages of traffic engieering project development.
* Accredited Bachelor or Master's of Engineering degree or other professionally recognized equivalent disciplines
* 0-3+ years' experience within the field of traffic engineering
* Ability to work independently with general supervision as well as within a collaborative team environment and the willingness to work with different teams to meet project deadlines
* Experience using Microsoft Office software
* Good verbal and written communication skills. A writing sample required
* Coursework that includes Transportation Engineering, Transportation Planning, Traffic Engineering, and/or Electrical Engineering
* Experience with traffic analysis tools (HCS, Synchro, and Sidra) and traffic simulation modeling (TransModeler and VISSIM)
* Previous internship experience
* Exposure to MicroStation
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality planning, environmental and engineering design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- Electrical Engineering
- Micro Station
- Microsoft Office
- Self Motivation