To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waukegan, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AkzoNobel Inc • Waukegan, IL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position will be required to learn all basic and advanced tasks in one area of the Warehouse and a minimum of basic tasks within all other Warehouse areas. Warehouse areas include: Picking, Loading, Receiving and Pre-Batch. The Picking function is responsible for picking orders to supply the packaging lines. The receiving function is responsible receipt and processing of incoming materials along with control of the physical inventory. The loading function is responsible for the control of the physical inventory, packaging and preparing for product shipments.
• Picking of delivery orders for outbound shipments
• Unloading trucks and tankers in Receiving and completing SAP transactions
• Loading trucks and containers for outbound shipments
• Maintain inventory accuracy by completing SAP transactions thoroughly and in a timely fashion
• Actively maintain 5S standards
• Cycle count of finished goods and raw materials
• Pack orders when necessary
• The employee must be able to resolve inventory discrepancies.
• Walking, standing, lifting, climbing, pulling, pushing, being in cramped or confined spaces, sitting
• Must have HS Diploma or GED
• Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. on a regular basis
• Proficient in fork lift operation
• Detail oriented for accuracy in counts and documentation
• Capable of demonstrating competency in both the process and the movement of materials