Major Account Executive - San Francisco Bay Area
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Major Account Executive, covering current customer and prospect accounts both major and strategic across the San Francisco Bay Area. This position will report directly to the VP/GM of Northern California out of the San Ramon office.
Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute their professional best.Summary:
Major Account Executives are dedicated to selected accounts with the responsibility to increase market share within the major market environment. MAE’s are responsible for integrated solutions of Toshiba's products full line of office solutions including high-speed digital copiers/printers, full-color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital Signage.Responsibilities
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a major account base to achieve quota through strategic relationship building and performance of Toshiba’s products, services, and solutions.
- Drive net new business through major account management and net new business where appropriate.
- Adopt Toshiba’s culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, client management, forecast accuracy and a focus on core role KPI’s or objectives.
- Develop and maintain account relationships, deliver high levels of customer care and establish value proposition.
- Work with accounts to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives, and needs while aligning Toshiba products, services and solutions where business opportunities exist.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and client education/training.
- Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Achieve and maintain established sales goals and metrics to build and maintain a pipeline capable of meeting assigned quota.
- Maintain account management, prospecting objectives and identify key areas of opportunity for new business.
- Maintain related sales reporting for assigned major accounts. Identify problem areas and implement appropriate counter measures to ensure sales goals are met.
- Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5 years in major account sales in a business-to-business environment. Industry experience preferred.
- Must have an understanding of how a business operates internally.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with the ability to manage major accounts.
- Must have knowledge of how a business operates internally.
- Proven record of accomplishment exceeding aggressive revenue quotas while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to engage and interact with C-Level Executives and deliver compelling value propositions that support the sales strategy. Proven marketing skills for penetrating net new accounts.
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of the industry, regulatory compliance, and document solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen including account penetration, closing sales, and quota achievement.
- Work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable insured vehicle.
- TABS is currently accepting proof of vaccination status on a voluntary basis during the onboarding process.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule and paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Major Account Executive - San Francisco Bay Area
to request an accommodation.
- Account Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service