To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Headquarters Development Analyst
Turner Construction • New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Description: Provide recommendations for the development and implementation of Corporate strategic initiatives. Specific responsibilities include researching and evaluating potential business development projects; providing financial and strategic support in executing mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures; and assisting in the development of long-term strategy.
Reports to: Vice President Corporate Development
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*
- Develop detailed financial models for potential transactions
- Coordinate with senior executives to support and execute strategic planning transactions.
- Advise senior management for all stages of the M&A process, from target identification, to integration planning, to post-deal accounting and reporting.
- Conduct market and competitor research and analysis
- Continually monitor market size, trends and strategic activities of competitors and provide recommendations to management.
- Conduct and evaluate research to understand new growth opportunities, new geographic markets, competitors, patterns, etc.
- Perform due diligence on companies as required.
- Develop and create management presentations
- Document due diligence findings and effectively communicating findings to management.
Bachelor Degree in Finance/Business Administration or Economics; Masters Degree preferred.
Minimum of 3 years of professional and proven experience
Strong analytical skills
Creative with structured work approach
Likes to work in a small and effective team environment
Outstanding professional communication skills and team spirit
High identification with company and passion for work/tasks
Ability to operate independently with little supervision
Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Tableau a plus
*May perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor