To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Halethorpe, MD 21227
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
National Tire Wholesale • Halethorpe, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are committed to providing outstanding customer service through daily interaction with our customers. Customer Service Representatives are primarily responsible for processing inbound customer requests and soliciting sales from current/prospective accounts. They support sales and marketing efforts and partner with the local sales force to grow business.
National Tire Wholesale (NTW) operates more than 125 wholesale and distribution locations nationally and is experiencing rapid growth which presents advancement opportunities for our associates. NTW is a TBC Corporation company. For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTW℠, NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW℠, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Professionally interact with customers and potential customers over the phone
- Sells product to customers according to company guidelines and procedures
- Investigates and solves customer issues
- Accurately handles and accounts for all cash and credit transactions including collections
- Responsible for all product transfers
- Follow all safety practices as outlined in the policies and procedures manual
- Other duties as requested or needed
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of vendor products, NTW pricing programs, and NTW promotions to provide accurate information to customers
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a current driver’s license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make retail purchases for through convenient payroll deduction
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.