Teledyne Technologies Incorporated provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets that require advanced technology and high reliability. These markets include aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, electronics design and development, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
- Support the maintenance, patching, upgrade and overall health of Cognos Analytics (Framework Manager, Report Studio, etc.)
- Develop, test and deploy reporting packages.
- Provision new users and ensure they are properly setup
- Monitor termination reports and deactivate users as appropriate
- Works closely with Finance and Accounting to understand complex reporting requirements and develops reports in compliance with those requirements
- Ensure Cognos Analytics is compliant with all Sarbanes Oxley, IT, and Corporate policies
- Assist in developing reports for IT Sarbanes Oxley audit
- Support Cognos Analytics user community with training and troubleshooting of issues
- Coordinates with Cognos Analytics vendor support to resolve issues/questions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5-10 years of experience with IBM Cognos Analytics/Cognos BI as a functional expert or administrator
- Framework Manager Modeler development and advanced Report Studio skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with SQL
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in the following is a plus:
- Deltek Costpoint
- Deltek Time and Expense
- Oracle SQL/PL SQL
- IBM Planning Analytics/TM1
- VBA Scripting Skills
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
- Potential for limited exposure to outdoor weather and/or fumes
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment. Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time using close vision, with the ability to adjust focus and perceive color.
Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access office machinery, etc.
Frequently communicates with other employees and management to discern requirements, troubleshoot issues, and train. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a 'U.S. Person' (US citizens, US nationals, lawful permanent residents, asylees or refugees).
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. ? If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email Email blocked - click to apply
or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Provide Technical Assistance
Software Development Life Cycle