To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hooksett, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enrollment and Eligibility Representative - Hooksett, NH
UnitedHealth Group • Hooksett, NH
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Working in Operations at UnitedHealth Group is one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If it sounds too good to be true, consider this: Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high - performance structure that works better for more people in more ways.
As an Enrollment and Eligibility Representative, you will be responsible for receiving, reviewing, processing, and maintaining new member(s) / group enrollment information.
Job Function Description:
- Responsible for preparing, processing and maintaining new member or group enrollments
- May load new member or group data into the enrollment database and update the database with changes
- May also respond to member eligibility or group questions and verify enrollment status
- Work with various types of member correspondence
- May also be responsible for reconciling eligibility discrepancies, analyzing transactional data and submitting retroactive eligibility changes
- May also be responsible for inventory control of member and group transactions
- Moderate work experience within own function
- Some work is completed without established procedures
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks
- Applies knowledge / skills to activities that often vary from day to day
- Demonstrates a moderate level of knowledge and skills in own function
- Requires little assistance with standard and non - standard requests
- Solves routine problems on own
- Works with supervisor to solve more complex problems
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Works with others as part of a team
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ year of experience in an administrative role in an office environment
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office (ability to create, edit and save documents, spreadsheets and presentations in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint) and strong mouse and keyboarding skills
- Ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Available to work 40 hours per week within the operating hours of the site
- It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional required overtime or weekends
- Analytical thinking to solve complex problems
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Hooksett, NH, Enrollment, Eligibility, Representative