Chromebook Sales Specialist
As a Chromebook Sales Specialist, you’ll excite customers and help spark sales for Chromebook by engaging store personnel and making products stand out on shelves.
What are the details?
* Temporary position.
* 35-40 hours per week.
* Wednesday - Sunday schedule.
What’s in it for you?
* Represent one of the largest technology brands in the world.
* Premium-provided training to help elevate your skills.
* Be a part of a collaborative and culture-oriented team.
What will you do?
* Excite customers by promoting Chromebook.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships with store associates and management.
* Elevate the customer experience by maintaining merchandising standards of all products and displays.
* Identify sales opportunities and communicate them to management.
* Train retail staff on client products, promotions and messaging.
How will you succeed?
* Leveraging your passion for technology and selling.
* Demonstrating your strong communication and presentation skills.
* Identifying creative solutions for problems.
So, are you Premium’s next Chromebook Sales Specialist?