Support Project Manager/LeadCompensation:
• Senior Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions.
• The role includes having a solid understanding of their client’s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry.
• Senior Managers can clearly articulate the value drivers of our business, and are responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients.
• Senior Managers are responsible for job economics and for ensuring seamless project management.
• This role involves developing future contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
• Experience with security-related regulatory obligations faced within the financial sector today, including but not limited to FFIEC, NYDFS, GLBA, GDPR, etc.
• Deep experience in how security risks are managed within one or more of the following financial functions: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer.
• Experience with assessing, designing, implementing, and enhancing Information Security technologies.
• Experience in enabling new technologies securely: Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, etc.
• Experience with evaluating the effectiveness and use of both technical and non-technical security controls.
• Experience with evaluating and designing people processes and procedures to reduce Information Security risks.
• Experience with building strategies and roadmaps to achieve a desired result
• Ability to multi-task on simple and complex tasks.
• Willingness to learn new concepts, self-develop certain capabilities and are self-motivated to do great things.
• Well versed in the use of Microsoft productivity tools (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Teams, Word, etc.).
• Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries.
• Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers.
• Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities.
• Ability to network and build relationships.
• At least 3-5 years of Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity Management related experience.
• Strong understanding of project management and executing projects.
• Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems.
• Operating model development (organizational structure, business process design, technology accelerators, KPI definition) for BCM/DR.
• Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or engineering or equivalent experience required.
• Associate Business Continuity Planner (ABCP)or related certification from the Disaster Recovery International Institute (DRII).
• Certificate of the Business Continuity Institute (CBCI) or related certification from the Business Continuity Institute (CBI).
• 8+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry.
• Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA, CIPP/US or CIPT, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT are strongly preferred.
• Previous experience with FSI Products/Services areas including but not limited to: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cured In Place Pipes
Certified Information Security Manager
Global Information Assurance Certification
Giac Security Essentials Certification
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Associate Business Continuity Professional (Abcp)