Michael Baker is actively seeking a Senior Roadway Engineer for our Central Florida team. This position can be based in either Orlando or Tampa.
We are looking for a candidate eager to support our Highway Design group and grow their career with Michael Baker. The successful candidate will have the ability to lead and assist with the design and development of roadway design tasks and plans preparation. Teamwork is the cornerstone of our practice and the candidate will be expected to work well within a multi-disciplined team environment coordinating at times with various task leaders, project managers and office leaders. In addition to the hands-on roadway design experience on traditional FDOT, design-build and municipal projects, the candidate will also assist in marketing pursuits by developing concept plans, attending marketing meetings and providing technical support on letters of responses.
This position will give the candidate opportunities to engage in multiple career paths including project management, technical management and/or client service with training opportunities provided both locally and nationally.
- At least 12 years of related experience
- BSCE in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) license in Florida
- Proficient with Bentley MicroStation or similar
- Demonstrated success delivering roadway projects for FDOT, municipal/county, or similar agencies; design-build project delivery is a plus
- Experience with 3D Modeling, AutoCAD, Bentley OpenRoads (ORD), and AutoTURN is a plus
- Strong Communication Skills
The salary range for this position is $89,067-$204,096. This will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the incoming candidate
- 3d Model
- Auto Cad
- Customer Service