Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA VA Herndon - Customer Proprietary (VAC032)
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ128829
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Program Subcontracts Manager to lead a contract supporting our client activities in Northern Virginia.
The Program Subcontracts Manager will work directly with Program Manager to provide day to day interaction with the Program Manager and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area with annual revenues of $25M and above.
The Program Subcontracts Manager shall lead and manage all functions as follows:
* Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
* Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
* Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
* Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
* Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
* Performs business development activities at all stages, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
* Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
* Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
* Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
* Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
* Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* SCOPE: Manages medium to large volume of subcontracts and 1099 invoices and task orders.
* BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
* TS/SCI with Polygraph
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
* 401K with company match
* Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
* Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
* Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
Not sure this job's the one for you? Check out our other openings at gdit.com/careers.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
USA VA Herndon
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Business Development
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management