To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
601 North Congress Avenue
Evansville, IN 47715
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
2nd Shift Customer Service Reprentative (Logistics)
Guardian Industries • Evansville, IN
Posted 2 days ago
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next 2nd Shift Customer Service Resprentative!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Provide customer service support in our shipping warehouse.
- Perform order processing and shipment preparation for large base automotive manufacturing customers
- Scan and file shipping paperwork daily.
- Assist in preparing Toyota shipping documents and labels.
- Maintain vendor returns
- Assist Truck Drivers with shipping paperwork and check in process at warehouse.
What You Will Need?
- High School Diploma / GED
- Must possess abilities to independently problem-solve customer issues.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational, computer and communication skills
- Must have 3 to 5 years of customer experience
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours; lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Requires hand, arm, back, and leg strength; also, bending and squatting ability
- Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors / outdoors as needed
- Must have regular and predictable attendance
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Manufacturing customer experience
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.