To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Project Controls - Cost Engineer
MOUNTAIN, LTD. • Overland Park, KS
Posted 28 days ago
System One; is currently seeking to hire a Project Controls - Cost Engineer in Overland Park, KS starting ASAP! Experienced Cost Engineering role. Will work on assignments on a variety of Oil & Gas projects. Tasked with competently performing all aspects of cost analysis, including cost reporting and forecasting, earned value progress measurement, quantity management, change management, risk identification and mitigation, and other cost-related functions. May provide guidance to less experienced project controls personnel.
• Leads or participates in delivering baseline cost deliverables• Generates monthly / quarterly reports
• Leads estimate reconciliation and budget variance tracking, bringing key variances to the attention of management as they arise
• Coordinates with engineers and field team for management and tracking of engineered quantities
• Must be willing to travel and work on-site at project locations throughout the United States an estimated 25% of the time
• Leads or participates in change management initiatives and reporting
Four-year Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning & Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
-Prefer four-year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or nontechnical Bachelor’s with business and computer software courses plus relevant Cost Engineering experience in Home or Field Office.
• Oil & Gas projects experience, Floating Oil & Gas specifically
Preferred Technical Competencies:
-Computer skills, including Microsoft Excel.
-Intermediate verbal and written communication skills.
-Understanding of key cost control processes and key scheduling processes.
-Understand Earned Value Management
-Understand financial/accounting reporting.
-Understand EPC work process and dependencies between functions.
-Ability to provide risk and opportunity analysis input.
-Experience with Power Bi
-Experience with EcoSys
Work Environment / Physical Demands
May involve fieldwork. Sitting, talking, grasping, hearing, keyboard input, seeing, writing, reaching, climbing, kneeling, stooping, crouching, walking and standing for extended periods of time.
*At this time we are unable to submit 3rd party candidates or those who currently require VISA sponsorship.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to me at email@example.com