Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I).
** This role has remote flexiblity/ optionResponsibilities
The Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) is responsible for helping to launch, scale, and sustain inclusion interventions, programs, and initiatives that enable behavior change and skill development. The incumbent will be required to develop collaborative relationships with all defined stakeholders to understand and meet inclusion needs aligned with the Diversity & Inclusion strategy. The incumbent is responsible for all aspects of the - diversity and inclusion initiatives by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc. Takes the lead on meeting deliverables and action items.
- Responsible for providing oversight, setting and implementing corporate-wide diversity and inclusion policies and strategies that are consistent with the company’s values
- Consults with Sr. leaders and reviews project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Provide strategic and day-to-day operational leadership on all diversity and inclusion policies, programs and practices for the organization.
- Works with leaders across the company to embed Diversity & Inclusion into all employee life touch points, acts as the subject matter expert on all matters Diversity & Inclusion, and being accountable for the evolution of the company’s DE&I strategy
- Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
- Formulates and defines technical scope and objectives of DE&I related project(s).
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of DE&I initiatives to report on progress and identify opportunities for future areas of focus; and adheres to standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Develops and implements company-wide training in collaboration with the Training and Development team to promote cultural understanding and competency and a climate of diversity and inclusion.
- Serves as subject matter expert and liaison with Human Resources to develop strategic action to attract/develop/retain diverse talent by analyzing and presenting talent demographics, monitoring data trends and developing diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Partner with Marketing and/or Communications to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress.
- Assigns duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project team/ resources.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project team and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Oher duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- 8+ years’ experience directly related to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Minimum of 8+ years of progressive experience in developing solutions and implementing strategies with focus on diversity and cross-cultural resource efforts in an organization with diverse constituencies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proven, progressive experience and demonstrated effectiveness leading diversity, equity and inclusion related initiatives and program.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated skill in the successful completion of multiple, simultaneous and rapidly emergent tasks.
- Demonstrated experience translating vision into strategy and delivering against the plan
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to develop insights and drive decision-making
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy.
- Ability to analyze operations of the project and organize their parts into a logical system.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret articles, publications, and other Diversity, Equity & Inclusion related periodicals and journals related to the long-term growth and success of the project.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, business units, team members, and executive level leadership.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from leaders, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.