Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Quality Specialist to join our team in the DC Metro Area
to support our government clients. The successful applicant will participate in all aspects of the data management lifecycle, which includes strategy/assessment work and implementation of data governance, integration and data quality.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial
team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Data Quality Specialist, you will:
- Contribute to an effective enterprise data strategy, apply foundational knowledge of data management and data architecture to analyze data, and identify
bottlenecks, design flaws, and surface opportunities for data optimization.
- Prioritize, deconflict and craft backlog requirements for a team of data acquisition professionals while coordinating data task requirements with
personnel conducting data reconnaissance or providing feedback on behalf of the client organization.
- Seek, identify, and suggest solutions to fill potential gaps in data feeds across the scope of sources available to client and user communities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of data structures to identify structural deficiencies or opportunities for enhanced delivery and report potential data quality
- Leverage knowledge of defense and intelligence-related data source content to apply contextual expertise when submitting or prioritizing backlog
requirements to contribute relevant perspective to data tasks.
- Prepare and communicate metrics and context of data team contributions to client delivery routine by leveraging expertise in Microsoft Office and
display oral and written presentation skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Associate degree or Equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in the related technology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 or newer.
- Ability to drive to continually improve technical expertise and grow as an IT professional.
- Ability to exhibit flexibility, initiative, and innovation when dealing with ambiguous and fast-paced situations.
- Knowledge of data integration or BI tool suites to visualize big data sets, Six Sigma.
- Experience in working with data structures or executing data preparation tasks using SQL, Python, R, or Java.
- BA or BS degree.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth
of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from
strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8
billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at URL blocked - click to apply.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits
package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB
Product Quality Assurance