To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Washington, DC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Staff Accountant
Responsible for the accounts receivable process including full cycle order to cash, managing AR aging, and processing/overseeing returns activity. Responsible for cash activities, reconciliations, projections, applying disbursements/receipts. Responsible for managing day to day T&E process including monitoring T&E activity, providing T&E support, monitoring corporate credit card program, recording accruals and account reconciliations. Additionally, perform any combination of audit, calculating, posting and verifying to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining account records. This position reports to the Associate Director, Finance & HR Ops.
- Record and reconcile monthly accounts receivable activity
- Analyze/propose quarterly return reserve
- Manage/monitor third party logistics (3PL) provider
- Reconcile cash activity across domestic and international entities
- Prepare cash projections
- Act as primary travel and expense support for organization
- Record monthly travel and expense accruals and perform account reconciliations
- Manage reporting requirements related to Aggregate Spend/Sunshine Act reporting
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of transactional processing experience preferably across AR, T&E, and General Ledger
- College degree required.
- Proven experience with a high volume transactional processing environment.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Must have sound interpersonal, communication, organization and analytic skills.
- Multi-currency experiences a plus.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL experiences a plus.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™