Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain reporting of monthly financial performance
• Perform Monthly account reconciliations
• Monthly results reporting
• Weekly Inventory reporting
• Pass standard monthly journal entries and accruals for expenses
• Provides Ad Hoc reporting on as needed basis.
• Completes special projects as determined by manager.
• Support Cost Accountant in the Customer special costing
• Perform cycle count inventory verification audits
• Ad-hoc items / requests as needed
• Demonstrate leadership skills by leading data analysis used in project resolution.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
• 2 or more years' experience in finance related roles preferred.
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Oracle/E1 (or major ERP) experience preferred.
• Strong communication/leadership skills.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Enterprise Resource Planning