Do you love Make up and fashion? Do you love helping and providing quality customer service? This could be the perfect fit for you!
Remote Call Center Representative needed for a temp to hire opportunity!! This position will be remote during the pandemic, with a 75% chance of remaining remote even after the building reopens!
We provide the equipment needed for the position, all you need to provide is internet and a great work ethic!
11.50 for training and 12.00 once you start taking calls. Plus a paid by performance program that allows you to earn up to an additional $1.50 on top of the base pay.
- Take inbound calls for order placement and troubleshooting
- Up sell and cross sell additional items
- Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Main office is in Dallas; position is remote with equipment pickup in Richardson/Plano area
- Schedule will be assigned and will be an 8-hour shift between the hours of 7am-11pm including weekends (must be flexible for any shift, any days)
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- 6 months Customer Service experience (in person or over the phone)
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to adapt to the fast paced internet environment
- PC literate and basic typing skills
- Regular and punctual attendance is a must
- High School Diploma or equivalent
You will be required to complete assessments and a video interview.
The Staffmark Group experience is more than just a job.
• Award-winning commitment to excellence. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards. We will always strive to find the perfect position for you.
• A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
• Support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
• Longevity and security. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. With over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer you unlimited job opportunities.
• Learn more about us at www.staffmark.com.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Pickup (Music Technology)