To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant III
Delta Global Services • Atlanta, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Delta Global Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, Inc., has an Administrative Assistant III job in Atlanta, GA through our Staffing Division. In the Administrative Assistant job candidates will support the IT department by providing administrative and logistical support to department managers and front line project leads.
- Performs advanced, diversified and confienditial secretarial and administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and procedures
- Performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls
- Researching and investigating various issues, receiving telephone calls
- Preparing travel itineraries, making travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings
- Monitors and orders office supplies using purchasing account
- Completes and submits vouchers/expense reports
- Must have a high school diploma, college degree preferred
- 4-7 years of administrative experience required
- Microsoft Office experience (word, excel, access, powerpoint, and outlook) required
- Experience coordinating the preparation of records such as agendas, notices, minutes, resolutions for corporate meeting, travel planning & booking, and office supply ordering
- Knowledge of corporate business processes such as payroll, benefits, reimbursements and expense reporting highly preferred
Delta Global Services - Staffing Division (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta’s Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. DGS have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel. To be considered for this Administrative Assistant III job in Atlanta, GA, apply now. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.