The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for to the initial generation of new sales opportunities at Candor Expedite. Responsible for contacting, qualifying, and scheduling sales appointments for target prospects for services we offer. An effective BDR must be an excellent communicator, have superior people skills, and possess a strong work ethic. Must be comfortable presenting services over the phone, as well as learning from our senior sales professionals. This will be a hybrid role working from your home office and our Plano office. Responsibilities:
- Identify and prospect new potential clients using soured lists and contacts.
- Research companies to determine fit.
- Reach out to prospects to gauge interest.
- Initiate contact with prospects through phone calls, video calls, email, and LinkedIn.
- Ask questions to understand prospect requirements and purchasing dynamics.
- Make cold calls per day.
- Schedule high-quality meetings with prospects and Sales Team.
- Sit in on meetings scheduled with Sales Team.
- Create and develop new opportunities for your pipeline.
- Respond on a timely basis to generated leads using a conversation guide and qualifying questions.
- Obtain sales and prospect goals set by Sales Management.
- Update and maintain prospect information and sales activities on CRM
- Provide senior sales executives with detailed notes on prospect interaction and deal insights to ensure the opportunity is understood, and next steps are clearly defined during the qualified lead handover
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-drive.
- Experience in a call center, sales support, or customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Great active-listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the face of rejection or criticism.
- Experience collaborating with internal and cross-functional teams.
- Highly skilled in negotiation and persuasion.
- Patient and able to practice good phone etiquette.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Experience using a CRM.
Sedentary role with a fast-paced work environment. Open floor plan with moderate noise. Must be able to use a computer and phone to conduct business. This includes the ability to use hands, talk, see, and hear.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Call Centers
- Computer Literacy