To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4704 North Harlan Street
Denver, CO 80212
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Denver, CO
Posted 11 days ago
JOIN OUR FAMILY OF CAREGIVERS AND MAKE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE!
Starting Wages $13.50-$16 Per Hour
Caregiver Job Summary:
Home Instead Senior Care Denver North is hiring Caregivers and C.N.A.'s to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of seniors. Our team of caregivers provide assistance with a variety of activities of daily living that allow seniors to remain comfortable and safe in their homes. Duties include the following:
- Companionship and Conversation
- Housekeeping Support
- Grocery Shopping and Meal Preparation
- Assistance to Appointments and Errands
- Grooming and Personal Care
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Home Instead Senior Care Denver North serves the North Metro Denver areas of Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, Arvada, Thornton, Golden? and Westminster.
We Proudly Offer:
- Best-in-class, paid initial training as well as ongoing training opportunities to increase and enhance your professional skills
- Highly competitive, top of market wages starting at $13.50-$16 per hour
- Health benefits, 401-K, and paid time off to those who qualify (working 38 hours or more per week)
- Flexible schedules, offering full and part time hours during weekdays, overnights, and on weekends
- 24/7 support staff
- Potential professional growth opportunities for proven dedicated professionals
- An opportunity to make a meaningful and positive difference in the lives of others
- A passion for helping others, especially the senior population
- Strong homemaking and household skills ( meal prep, cooking, house cleaning, and organizational tasks)
- Patient and compassionate personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pass a thorough background and MVR screening
About Home Instead Senior Care Denver North:
As the most trusted and reliable source of non-medical, in-home care for seniors, Home Instead Senior Care Denver North has been providing exceptional, compassionate care to seniors in the North Metro Denver area for 19 years! We have had the recent honor of being named on Newsweek's Inaugural list of Best Customer Service 2019 and are also featured on Forbes 2017 Top 100 Best Employers. We are locally owned and operated by third generation Denverite, Curt Foust and his wife Holly who are both hands-on with the day-to-day operation of their business. They are committed to the seniors in our community and are involved with several local organizations that serve seniors' needs and advocate for their well-being.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.