Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
105 miles sourtheast of San Francisco, Turlock is a city in Stanislaus County, California. Its estimated 2019 population of 73,631 made it the second-largest city in Stanislaus County after Modesto.
The Evergreen Packaging Turlock Carton Converting Facility is located in Turlock, California, within an hour of the California Napa wine country and in close proximity to the city of San Francisco . Opened in 1957 and employing 130 team members, the facility prints and die cuts refrigerated gable top cartons for a variety of national and regional brands supplying retail groceries and schools throughout the western US and Canada.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Production Supervisor - Converting Operations
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc., in Turlock, CA
Please note: This position will be expected to work regular rotating shifts (Day,Swing,Graveyard); changes every 2 weeks.
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality
- Typically supervises 25-50 employees
- Coordinate with Scheduler to ensure daily production requirements are achieved
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees
- Planning, assigning & directing work
- Appraising performance
- Rewarding & disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints & resolving problems
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis
- Support & improve upon Quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly and revised as necessary
- BS degree preferred (i.e. mechanical, electrical, chemical, industrial civil, etc.,)
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well in group situations
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner
- Good computer skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Interpersonal Communications
- Sap Applications
- Operational Databases