To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Exton, PA 19341
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Exton, PA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experis Engineering is hiring a Project Manager. The Project Manager responsible for the integrated management of projects, process improvement initiatives, product line extensions, cost saving projects, and/or manufacturing transfer projects as assigned while developing and managing partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. The Project Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining the project plan and is responsible for ensuring that project objectives and milestones are met within time and budget constraints and with appropriate quality.
The Project Manager will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the project in terms of money, time, scope, resource needs, quality and information/communication
- Manage multiple projects or initiatives based on scope, complexity, and timelines
- Manage external party expectations including those of the customer.
- Ensure compliance to DSM PMP standards
- Evaluate the project and report results and recommendations for improvement of the execution of future projects
The ideal Project Manager required qualifications:
- 6+ years of demonstrated knowledge and broad experience managing multi-disciplinary projects or teams to successful business outcomes
- project management experience in medical device, chemical processing, or pharmaceutical industries
- BS / MS level in Science, Engineering, Technology, Business or Project Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- leadership skills
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, training and more! We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person! Apply today.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)