Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (NYSE:ARE), an S&P 500® urban office REIT, is the first and longest-tenured owner, operator, and developer uniquely focused on collaborative life science, technology and agtech campuses in AAA innovation cluster locations. Founded in 1994, Alexandria pioneered this niche and has since established a significant market presence in key locations, including Greater Boston, San Francisco, New York City, San Diego, Seattle, Maryland, and Research Triangle. Alexandria is known for its high-quality and diverse tenant base. The company has a longstanding and proven track record of developing Class A properties clustered in urban life science, technology, and agtech campuses that provide its innovative tenants with highly dynamic and collaborative environments that enhance their ability to successfully recruit and retain world-class talent and inspire productivity, efficiency, creativity, and success. For more information, please visit www.are.com.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions, marital or registered domestic partner status, family-care status, veteran or military status, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in all aspects of property maintenance and act as the face of ARE with tenants.
* Direct janitorial, security, and engineering staff as needed.
* Redirect and prioritize work requests including entering work orders in Angus.
* Follow up with tenants to ensure satisfaction with tenant work requests.
* Participate in bi-weekly site operating meetings with building maintenance, security, and cleaning personnel.
* Draft agendas and participate in meetings with tenants.
* Draft and send distribution email blasts to tenants.
* Assist in planning tenant events.
* Responsible for changes to tenant signage as well as event signage in building lobbies.
* Develop contact lists and maintain database for shared contact information.
* Participate in bid process for selecting vendors.
* Prepare service contracts and purchase orders.
* Maintain current and complete certificates of insurance for tenants and vendors. Review all limits, coverage types, expirations and additional insured for compliance.
* Special projects/assignments as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Self-motivated, independent individual desired.
* Client service oriented attitude.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Desire to pursue career in commercial real estate industry.
* Working knowledge in the field of property management and/or real estate.
* Experience in Angus and JDE a plus.
- Agenda Development
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel