To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Foster City, CA 94404
- Joseph Lindeman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Project Associate II
Kelly Scientific Resources • Foster City, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Clinical Project Associate II Description:
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Provide input and assist with harmonization of Clinical Operations databases and tracking tools.
- Assist in the maintaining clinical information and training of Clinical Operations personnel in the clinical trials database (GILDA).
- Processes re-supply drug shipments.
- Order and maintain inventory of clinical supplies.
- Order and ships case report forms.
- Assists with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembles and coordinates distribution of site binders.
- Serves as CRA back up providing verbal and written communication with study personnel.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics. Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes.
- The position interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- May assist with monitoring visits under the direct supervision of senior staff.
- Travel may be required.
- Assist with the planning and facilitation of investigator meeting and, when applicable, provide on location support during the meetings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.