To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Bragg, CA 95437
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Laborer Yard / Container Repair
Advantage Resourcing • Fort Bragg, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Laborer Yard / Container Repair - Fort Bragg, CA
This position is responsible for assisting in the operations of the department. An individual in this position will be expected to peform additional job related responsibilties and duties throughout the facility as assigned and/or is necessary.
This is a part time position working 20-40 hours / week
- An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to communicate with (or to) individuals verbally and/or in writing.
- Assist with yard duties
- Wash carts, bins, clean yard, storm drains, etc.
- Peform bin/container repair which will consist of cutting metal with an oxy acetylene torch and plasma cuter. Mig welding may be required.
- Painting and preparing bins
- Help with maintenance on truck and equipment fleet
- High School diploma or GED required
- California CDL preferred but not required
- Mechanical experience desireable
- Prior welding experience prefered but not required
- Self Starter
- Work accurately
- Good attendance and be on time
- Valid driver's license and ability to pass pre-employment background checks
Keywords: welding, mechanic, janitor, custodian, laborer
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Fort Bragg, CA
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]