To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Quincy, MA 02169
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Sales Account Executive
Shields Health Care Group, Inc. • Quincy, MA
Posted 2 months ago
COMPANY: Shields Health Care Group
JOB TITLE: Senior Sales Account Executive
A. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Senior Sales Account Executive is responsible for the strategic planning and management of all sales and negotiations with employment groups,
municipalities, care networks and various organizations involved in alternative payment models to increase net revenue to Shields.
B: PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain strategic relationships with local employers, brokers, municipalities, unions and other groups to sell and negotiate the use of all lines of Shields business, including Imaging, Ambulatory Surgery, Urgent Care, Oncology and more as diversification continues.
• Understand payer strategies and Shields opportunities in all states we currently operate in, as well as new geography based on growth.
• Participate, develop, maintain and communicate alternative payment methodologies (risk sharing, shared savings, bundle & global payment arrangements, pay for
performance programs, etc.)
C. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Bachelors’ degree in finance, healthcare or other related field. Advanced degree preferred
D. EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Outstanding verbal & written communication skills with the ability to influence decisions
• Prior benefits broker experience
• 5 years of sales experience
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and to work under pressure and deadlines.
• First-rate presentation skills
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule, which at times will involve evenings and weekends
E. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods and effectively utilizes computer and phone systems.
F. INTERNAL/EXTERNAL INTERACTIONS
Extensive interaction with employees at all organizational levels and outside vendors/resources.
NOTE: It is not intended that this Job Description include all details of the work functions of this position. The
incumbent will perform work of lower or equivalent classification as required or directed and work of higher classification for training and development
purposes or as situationally warranted.