To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX 78266
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Int. Trim/Door Installed Sales Manager
84 Lumber • San Antonio, TX
Posted 1 month ago
The Door/Trim Install Sales Manager is responsible for the supervision of, and coordination with, Independent Subcontract door and trim crews working on 84 Lumber projects.
- Recruiting Independent Subcontractors holding the proper licenses and insurance.
- Labor cost budgeting.
- Development of job specific scopes of work including schedule.
- Daily jobsite inspections for quality and schedule to ensure.
- Compliance with blueprints and the specifications. Daily safety inspections .
- Ensuring the companies compliance with contract documents.
- Preparing daily reports, job diaries, narratives and other special documentation as determined by the company and by the projects needs.
- Organization Skills: Utilizes strong organizational skills and a systematic approach that allows for effective management of multiple projects/independent subcontractors simultaneously.
- Communication Skills: Displays strong written and oral communication skills that foster a professional, positive work environment. Must possess and display effective listening skills that focus on customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving: Must be able to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications, and costs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Tactful and mature demeanor who works well with diverse personalities. Ethical, highly motivated personality who takes pride and ownership in all tasks that fall under his/her supervision.
- Attention to Detail: Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis placed on quality.
- 2+ years' experience with a production residential or multifamily builder.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university. (Preferred but not required). Years of experience relating to the specific outlined job duties/responsibilities can supplement degree requirement.
- Must be willing to travel amount of time required to accomplish daily responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including, word, excel, and outlook